Boyne Mountain – Dirty Dog Dash – June 2, 2018
Getting your butt kicked never felt so good!
The 9th annual Dirty Dog Dash will leave you feeling dirty, tired, and fulfilled. The race route will cover 5 km of mountainous terrain with a bunch of obstacles thrown in along the way. We’ll have live music to keep the party rolling long after the leftover mud from your personal conquest has dried.
In addition to the prizes awarded to the top finishers in each division, we’ll crown winners for best costumes (Goofiest Dogs), team spirit (Spirit of the Dog), the “Dirtiest Dog,” and more!
- Saturday, June 2, 2018
- Participants who complete the challenge will receive a complimentary beer (21+), an event t-shirt, and survivor dog tag
It’s Time to Get Down and Dirty!
The competition is tough – so get ready to race hard, then party harder! We’ll be throwing in a huge bash after the race, so you’ll leave with memories that will last a lifetime, and sore muscles that should only last a day or two. Here’s how it’ll go down:
- 6 – 9:30pm: On site registration, bib pick up, waiver signing – Snowflake Lounge
- 8:30 – 10:15am: On site registration, bib pick up, waiver signing – Mountain Express Lawn
- 11am: First wave, each successive wave estimated to start every 20 minutes
- 11:30am – 3:30pm: Event Food and Beverage open featuring Michelob Ultra and assorted craft beer from Austin Brothers
- noon – 4pm: Live music from the Chris Calleja Band
Dirty Dog Dash – Photo Gallery (Click on photos for captions & slideshow view)
This message is only visible to admins:
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click here to Troubleshoot.