Boyne Mountain – Dirty Dog Dash – June 3, 2017
Getting your butt kicked never felt so good! The 8th annual Dirty Dog Dash will leave you feeling dirty, tired, and fulfilled. The race route will cover 5 km of mountainous terrain with a bunch of obstacles thrown in along the way. We’ll have live music from the Chris Calleja Band to keep the party rolling long after the leftover mud from your personal conquest has dried.
In addition to the prizes awarded to the top finishers in each division, we’ll crown winners for best costumes (Goofiest Dogs), team spirit (Spirit of the Dog), the “Dirtiest Dog,” and more!
A portion of the proceeds from this year’s Dirty Dog Dash will be donated to Freedom’s Finest Outdoors enabling Veterans to experience outdoor activities.
During the event there will be specials on Michelob Ultra ($3.00 12oz. can) and Austin Brothers craft beers ($5.00 16oz. draft)
- 6 – 9:30pm: On site registration, bib pick up, waiver signing – Snowflake Lounge
- 8:30 – 10:15am: On site registration, bib pick up, waiver signing – Mountain Express Lawn
NOTE: pre-registered runners can pick up bibs and sign waivers until the start of their assigned wave
- 11am: First wave, each successive wave estimated to start every 20 minutes
NOTES: *Wave assignments will be sent out to pre-registered runners on or before June 1
*Participants will ride the Hemlock lift to the start line approximately 20 minutes prior to the start of their assigned wave
- 11:30am – 3:30pm: Event Food and Beverage open featuring Michelob Ultra and assorted craft beer from Austin Brothers
- noon – 4pm: Live music from the Chris Calleja Band
Click for a list of frequently asked questions.
Dirty Dog Dash – Photo Gallery (Click on photos for captions & slideshow view)